Eximius are excited to partner with A&R priority healthcare, a group of respected GP’s who can assist our clients with their medical needs. As an introduction to their partnership, we are jointly offering all our clients a full health assesment at home. Find out what is included here.
Offering clients exceptional live-in support
Welcome to Eximius Live-In Care Limited, specialist providers of live-in support and respite home care. Our large network of companions care and support clients all across London, Beaconsfield and the Home Counties. We also cover the rest of the UK and can even take our clients on holidays abroad.
We are an award-winning company, rated "outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission. We offer full and part-time care and support, enabling people to stay independently in their own homes.
Many people do not want to go into residential or nursing care and are unaware that live-in care is a cost-effective alternative. With support from an Eximius companion, they can remain safely in their own home, surrounded by family, friends and their own home comforts and memories. Through live-in care, Eximius can provide a truly bespoke experience for your loved ones.
We have many safe, skilled and nurturing hands at the ready - there’s truly no limit to the services we can provide:
- Support with all care requirements
- Help with personal care and getting you ready for the day and night ahead
- Manage and monitor medication
- Clean and ensure upkeep of household requirements
- Manage shopping and cooking and even arrange dinner parties for you and your friends
- Organise appointments and accompany you to them
- Arrange and company events and appointments, whether theatre trips, sports or a day outing
- Help with holiday plans and go with you if needed
Supporting all ages with their goals and aspirations
Whether a person is recuperating from a spell in hospital, hindered by a long-term condition or needs support and companionship in order to stay in their own home, Eximius support companions are ready. All our support companions are fully trained and vetted and work directly for us, meaning you are free from all employment obligations. With the help from the Eximius team, your support companion is there to arrange anything you desire, enabling you to live happily and safely in your home.