Get peace of mind with an exceptional live-in care companion.
If your parent or friend can no longer cope with living alone, or you can no longer take care of them on your own, we’re here to help.
Live-in care can be a cost-effective alternative to residential nursing care. At Eximius, we provide dedicated, professional, caring companions who move in and look after your loved one. They take care of all their personal, medical and domestic needs as well as providing companionship, so your parent or friend doesn’t feel lonely.
The best thing about live-in care, is your companion is dedicated to providing exactly what your loved one needs in order to live a full, happy life.
Your companion will take care of all the details of day-to-day life, remove the stress from you and your family, and provide you with peace of mind to know that your loved one is safe and cared for.
How can we help you?
We’ll talk to you and your parent or friend about their requirements to make sure we match you with a companion who has the right training, experience and temperament.
As the service is truly bespoke, there really is no limit to the tasks they can take responsibility for.
These may include:
- Providing support for all care requirements
- Help with personal care including getting your loved one dressed in the morning, and ready for bed at night
- Managing and monitoring medication
- Cleaning and upkeep of the household
- Shopping, cooking and even arranging dinner parties for your loved one and their friends
- Organising and accompanying your loved one to appointments with the Doctor, hospital or other medical professional
- Arranging and accompanying your loved one on outings and holidays
Care for Couples
We also provide support for couples, so they can stay in familiar surroundings and continue to support each other as they grow older. As well as being the solution many couples prefer, it’s often more cost-effective than residential nursing care for two people.