Eximius Live In Support are currently looking for exceptional live in carers to join our outstanding team to enable our clients to continue to live independently in their own home.
We are national provider of live in care, therefore we are recruiting in a number of locations.
The role of a live in carer is to provide support, companionship, and care in the client’s own home, to manage their daily activities, personal care, medication, supporting with housework, administration and other care duties as identified by the client’s care plan, as well as being patient and understanding with a calm and friendly approach to their needs.
What we need from you:
- Carers must have a minimum of 1-year live-in experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis.
- Genuine, kind, patient, compassionate, caring nature.
- Good English communication skills
- Reliable and committed to making a difference ‘every day’ to our clients and assisting their needs fully based on their current care plan.
- Ability to use a computer or iPad for logging vital information regarding the client using our online Pass system.
- Driver is preferred but not necessary in some placements
What we offer in return:
- 20 days paid holiday per year (plus 8 bank holidays, paid at double daily rate)
- Free DBS check (if required)
- Paid online e-learning and face to face induction training
- Support to work towards the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home from our dedicated team.
- Round the clock support and an ‘out of hours’ service in case of emergencies.
- Competitive Salary
- Travel Expenses up to the value of £60 to and from placements.
- Refer a friend bonus
- Employer Pension Scheme
|Job Category||Live In Carer|