The work involves working as on a rota basis or a long-term placement with benefits. Eximius refined live-in care is an outstanding service provider seeking experienced live-in carers to support our clients to live independently in their own home. We are recruiting in a number of locations. Please note that driving is essential if applying to work in Wales.
- Carers must have a minimum of 1 year’s live-in care.
- They will also need to be experienced in Spinal injuries, Complex Care, Brain injury
- Experienced in Bowel Management/Evacuation
- DBS on update preferred but not essential
- Driver with full license able to drive automatic adapted vehicle but not essential
- Complete understanding of Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Able to work within a team or sole charge
- Rota of 4/6 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off
The purpose of this role is to provide support and care in the client’s own home and to manage their condition by moving and handling, supporting daily activities, administration of medication, housework, general administration and personal care duties as identified by the clients care plan.
You will need to be patient and understanding with a calm and friendly approach to your role and client.
You will also need to keep accurate records and detailed reports daily through our online Pass system although training can be provided.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 1 year’s live-in experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis.
- Genuine, kind, patient, compassionate, caring nature, good timekeeper.
- Reliable and committed to making a difference ‘every day’ to our clients.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English
- Extensive Spinal /brain/complex care experience a must.
- Online training to be completed before a placement commences.
What we offer in return:
- Paid holiday (28 days per year)
- Free online training mandatory plus Care certificate training
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home from our dedicated team
- Round the clock support and an out of our service in case of emergencies
- Competitive Salary and food allowance.
|Job Category||Live-in spinal carer|