The work involves working as a permanent carer/long term placement with benefits. Eximius refined live-in care is an outstanding service provider seeking experienced live-in carers to support our clients to live independently in their own home. We are recruiting in a number of locations. Please note that driving is essential if applying to work in Wales.
The purpose of this role is to provide support, companionship, and care in the client’s own home, to manage their daily activities, personal care, medication, supporting with housework, administration and other care duties as identified by the client’s care plan, as well as being patient and understanding with a calm and friendly approach to their needs. They will also need to keep accurate records and detailed reports daily with our Pass system.
What we need from you:
- Carers must have a minimum of 1-year live-in experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis.
- Genuine, kind, patient, compassionate, caring nature.
- Reliable and committed to making a difference ‘every day’ to our clients and assisting their needs fully based on their current care plan.
- Ability to use a computer or iPad for logging vital information regarding the client using our online Pass system.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Disabilities essential.
- DBS on update service preferred but can be applied for before work commences.
- Our in-house training to be completed before first placement commences.
- To have the ability to communicate well with management and family members of the client.
- Driver would be ideal but not necessary in some placements.
What we offer in return:
- Paid holiday (28 days per year)
- Free online training including Mandatory and Care Certificate.
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home from our dedicated team.
- Round the clock support and an ‘out of hours’ service in case of emergencies.
- Competitive Salary.
- Travel Expenses up to the value of £60 to and from placements.
|Job Category||Live-in day carer|