Eximius Live In Support are currently looking to expand our team of experienced Spinal Cord Injury / Brain Injury Live In Carers
- Carers MUST have a minimum of 1 year experience of complex care – spinal cord injury / brain injury care within a care setting or on a professional basis
- All applicants must be a confident driver (car not required)
- Genuine, kind, patient, compassionate, caring nature.
- Good English communication skills
- Reliable and committed to making a difference ‘every day’ to our clients and assisting their needs fully based on their current care plan.
- Ability to use a computer or iPad for logging vital information regarding the client using our online Pass system.
- Carers must have a minimum of 1 year’s live-in care and extensive knowledge Spinal Cord Injury, Autonomic Dysreflexia or Brain Injury Care
- Be proficient in hoisting and moving & handling techniques.
- Experienced with supporting with catheter and bowel care.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive Salary – £800 – £1100 per week (individual to client requirements
- Up to 20 days paid holiday per year (plus 8 bank holidays, paid at double daily rate, Christmas Day is triple pay!)
- Free DBS check (if required)
- Paid online e-learning and face to face induction training.
- Spinal Cord Injury / Brain Injury specific training
- Support to work towards the Care Certificate
- Travel Expenses up to the value of £60 to and from placements.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Employer Pension Scheme
- Welcome Pack
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home from our dedicated team.
- Round the clock support and an ‘out of hours’ service in case of emergencies.
|Job Category||Live In Carer, Live-in complex carer, Live-in spinal carer|